Atlantic City International Airport, Egg Harbor City, NJ, United States

I experienced the worst customer service from a supervisor in the Atlantic City Airport. Her name is Solange Reyes.

She was rude and lacked customer service etiquette. I came to the airport to purchase tickets for several trips. She hovered over the young lady that was helping me. I made a mistake and gave her the wrong date for my first trip, so then gave her the correct date, and she said the flight was leaving from Philadelphia so I was trying to ask her what flight would leave from AC.

but I was so rudely cut off and told that I could not ask her about dates if I wasn't purchasing a ticket. I told her that I was and she replied that I can only do one transaction. So after standing in line for 20 minutes I had to go clllll the way in the back of the line to inquire about my other trips (in which I was just in there one saturday so I new that information already).

Once up to the counter again I asked to speak to her privately and I preceded to tell her that I did not like the way that she treated me. she informs me that they aren't even suppose to be selling tickets (which is a lie, I have been buying tickets for years).

Then she says I heard you you can't ask questions, you can only say what date you are leaving and coming back.

I said are you telling me that I have to travel from Philadelphia even if I don't want to then she tells me loudly to go order online because I said that I am not going to pay for something that I don't want. So guess what I will go to Philadelphia and travel SouthWest Airlines after all they have good customer service, they are very friendly and they have free luggage and you get a snack and drink.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Customer Care.

I didn't like: Solange reyes poor customer service, Airport personnel.

Comments