If I had to choose between flying Spirit, and dealing with their customer service after they lost our bags and all the other SNAFUs we dealt with, or being repeatedly sodomized over and over with a dirty baseball bat covered in barbed wire, I'd take the bat. Every time.

They won't reimburse us for clothing/toiletries we had to purchase on our vacation because they lost our luggage. They are utterly impossible to reach for any assistance. They are telling us we have to have forms that their own forms don't tell us we have to have. They are requiring us to send security-sensitive data which has NOTHING to do with this reimbursement, and not allowing it if we cross out sensitive information. This is all after we spent the entire plane ride being hawked at for things to spend money on or clubs to join. The ENTIRE PLANE RIDE. And, I'm 6'7" tall. I have never been so crammed up for space since I left my mother's womb in the early 1970's.

I have never had such a terrible experience with a company. How they stay in business is completely beyond me.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments