Ok I never write reviews but I could not let this one slide by. I'll get straight to the point, first Spirit airlines are the dirtiest airline I have ever seen.

They had the flights on the board all screwed up so people didn't know if they were coming or going. Once we boarded the flight it was so dirty with trash everywhere and cups on the seats. The flight attendants talked as if they were my friends from high school (no professionalism). What was worst is that the flight was delayed 3 1/2 hours.

As funny as all this may sound this is nothing compared to my return trip. The return trip started out just fine, to fine. as I'm sitting on the plane on the tarmat I pull out my phone and texted on my Facebook "this is to good to be true" and guess what, it was. As we're sitting the captain gets on the loud speaker and say that theres something wrong with the plane and we're heading back to the gate.

As we arrive no one tells us anything and the flight attendants are rude. After about 45 minutes of waiting they tell us to get off the plane because theres something wrong with the engine and it will take about 3 hours to fix. As we exited the plane theres no one there to help us or answer any questions. When someone finally arrives he has an attitude and really doesn't want to help anyone.

We form a line with and ask what are you going to do to help us, he said "either you get your money back and book somewhere else or fly in the morning". Wait!!! where is our plane? He said that plane is done and the last flight out is over sold and theres nothing we can do.

WTF, plus he told us there was a later flights on another airlines, well he lied there was one and it was in 30 minutes on the other side of the airport. Bottom line DO NOT FLY SPIRIT!!!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments

i will never use this airline again. the cancelled the flight and just reimburse the cost of the flight nothing else. no apologies and no other opion down beware of booking with this company they can cancel fights and leave you stranded

I will never fly Spirit ever again myself. I wish I would never even tried it!!

Dirty and charge you more for carry on luggage than checked luggage!!

I'd like to go on and on but don't feel like wasting my time. They disgust me!