In thrity five years and over i million air miles I have never benn so poorly treated as with Spirt Airlines.Scheduled for a 4:20PM flight from LaGuadia to Detroit.Boarded us late and then advised the passengers the co piliot observed hail and fuseelage damage. At1:00PM they said we werent flying and could not give us hotel vochers because the president was at the UN and all the hotels were sold out.Told us to be at the airport at 8:ooAM the next day.The first thing they told us was our 9:30 flight was pushed back to 10:30.We were boarded at 12:30 and the pilot told us we had to wait for the log books to be brought back on the plane.We took off at 1:10.They had one agent handling 200+ passengers.They have no corporate values,or customer concern.I would rather walk than EVER fly Spirt Air.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

Yes, the whole Spirit Mastercard free flight come on is a SCAM, too.I finally decided to get a card and with all the other flight I've taken I just tried to redeem 27,500 miles to visit my daughter in Florida.

Traveling Oct 30 to Nov 8th from LAS to FLL. Not only will it cost me a $75 fee to redeem, plus baggage and seats, etc but it will somehow cost 35,000 miles for this one trip! That three free flights promise is just a line. It is a rip off.

You are better off avoiding Spirit Airlines.And yes the representative I spoke to was clearly from India.

4Justice

If you have over 1 million in air miles than you are a seasoned frequent flyer.Most frequent flyers know which airlines to avoid.

Spirit is one of them.I have never flown them and never will.

i've flown them before, the pet fee is too much.