This is my first and definitely my last experience with spirit airline. I flew from Houston to BWI for a wedding.My flight to Baltimore was not as bad even though you paid for every thing.

From their sorry leg room for 25-50dollars, 3 dollar water, to luggage fees.On my flight back, i arrived at the airport 10:15AM we were in security line for about 2+ hours because security line was short of staffs, so it was really slow. Finally we headed to the boarding gate at 12.30pm to board for 12.55pm but we were not allowed to board, all 15 passengers because we were late to board as claimed by the attendants. We all pleaded to let us board because the delay was from the security check line being extremely slow. The attendant told us because the delay at the security check was FSA problem and they had nothing to do with it.Meanwhile there was no announcement of flight boarding notification.

The long and short of it was that spirit attendants showed no remorse for our experience. Infact, they made no explanations or excuses for our concerns and told us to take our grievance to FSA. We demanded to speak to the supervisor or manager but we were sent all over the terminals and with no resolutions. At the end of the day some passengers slept at the airport, some went back to book hotels for the night and some had to purchase tickets from other airlines.

So readers beware of SPIRIT airline, they have the worst customer service ever, they have very rude and incompetent employees with little or no education. SPIRIT AIRLINE IS A NO GO. BEWARE PEOPLE.

I promised them they will not make it in this business if they continue to do business this way. As a matter of fact, they should be banned from doing business PERIOD!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spirit airlines flight. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments