3.0
Level of Comfort

ON THE THE 5 OF OF AUGUST I FLEW WITH YOUR SPIRIT THE SERVICE WAS REALLY GOOD THAT.I WENT WITH MY SON WHO BECAME SICK I WAS SUPPOSED TO COMEBACK ON THE 19TH OF AUGUST BECAUSE MY SON ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST I HAD TO RETURNED TO US .I WENT ON STAND BY TO SEE ONE OF YOUR PERSONEL TO HELP GETTING ME BACK HERE WITH SON .HE WEAR A ORANGE SHIRT AND A VERY SHORT GUY WITH A BLUE SHIRT THE BOTHE CAME EARLY .THE WANTED A BRIBE OR MONEY ON THE SIDE IN ORDER TO HELP ME .I DON'T THINK THIS IS YOUR COMPANY POLICY .I UNDERSTAND SINCE I HAVE A RETURN TICKET WITH YOU I EXPECTED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL FEES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT NOT TO PAY THEM MONEY UNDER THE TABLE .SINCE I WOULD NOT DO THAT THEY REFUSED TO HELP ME .I WILL NENER USED YOUR SERVICES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY FOR MY TRAVEL NEEDED IN THE FUTURE THEY DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY KID BEEN SICK WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THAT .I HAD TO PAY JET BLUE WUCH IM VERY GREATEFUL AN ADDITIONAL 850.00 DOLLARS TO MAKE IT BACK TO USA .YOU MUST FIRED THESE 2 GUYS THE'RE A BAD IMAGE FOR YOUR COMPANY .IF YOU INVESTIGATE ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST YOUR FIRST GUY WHO SHOW UP FOR WORK WITH THE ORANGE SHIRT ASK HIM WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE CUSTOMER WITH THE SICK KID ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST HE SHOULS REMEMBER .I HAVE A RETURN TICKET WITH YOU SCHEDULED THE 19 OF AUGUST SINCE I KNOW YOU WILL NOT GIVE MY MONEY BACK YOU CAN KEEP IT AND SALE MY 2 SEATS YOUR COMPANY WILL GET RICHER AND LONG RUN HURT YOUR CUSTOMERS VOLUMES.MY IT NUMBER IS YY6Q2G .I ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH SPIRIT IN THE PAST BUT NEVER AGAIN I HAVE CHOICES .MY NAME BERNE RENESCA AND MY 2 YEARS OLD MAXIME RENESCA EMAIL SIRBERNE@YAHOO.COM .IM VERY GREATEFUL TO JET BLUE EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO PAY 850 DOLLARS JUST FOR 2 RETURN TICKET. MY NUMBER 954 655 6146

This person wrote the review because of "2 bad employees in santo domingo" at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments