I will never allow myself to be sucked into the mess called spirit airlines again. This is by far the worst service and worst run airline I have ever seen.

This coming from someone that has over 460,000 flight miles and lived in Europe and Africa for many years traveling constantly on countless airlines. Even the worst airlines in Africa rank ahead of this airline (in my humble opinion as they at least want to try to please you). The decision-makers and steak-holders obviously have written off customer service and any notion of caring about people in lieu of taking cash for a seat on a plane.

This includes their reservation system, running of the ticket counter, handling activities at the gate, and, above all, their outsourced call center services to India where you cannot understand anyone and constantly get dropped after lengthy conversations and hold times. I will do my best for the rest of my life to personally avoid any interaction with spirit and advise any and all who will listen to do the same.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments