Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

So I will Start off with a question. What Benefit does the consumer get for booking a round trip ticket with spirit?

Answer NONE. It only benefits Spirit. explanation: I purchased a round trip ticket for my daughter . She missed her out going flight.

I get that and money wasted. Four days later I checked her in ONLINE for the return flight. No notification of her reservation was cancelled. When she got to the counter, she was told her reservation was cancelled & she would have to buy another ticket for the same exact flight home that was already paid for including checked luggage.

I had to buy a one way ticket. So If I would have bought 2 - one way tickets, she could have flown the return and only lost out on the first departure.. SO you screw the consumer if they miss the out Return flight.

NO benefit to the consumer to buy a round trip ticket. The seat was paid, the baggage was paid, but we were not allowed to use this.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2017.

Comments

Most airlines have this policy.its in the terms.

Your whole complaint is worthless because the fault lies with the person who missed their flight.