Mineola, Texas

Flying Spirit for a few months and the flight attendants were giving bonus flight miles for anyone that filled out an application and turned it in on the plane. Gt the application and looked it over all seemed ok.

Filled it out and turned it in to the flight attendant a couple flights later. In less than a month got a call from Life Lock about stolen identity and an application for credit with Amazon and Synchrony Bank. Couple days later a call from Discovery that someone was using my name and information to get a credit card. I contacted the credit agency to put a hold alert on my credit.

Talked to both companies that the application was a fraud and both were cancelled.

Waiting to end of month and will check all my credit through the credit agencies to see if anything else shows up. I would like to know if anyone else had the same issue.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud and total neglect of peoples personal information." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments