1.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I was booked on a flight from tampa to atlanta on February 25,2017 after boarding the plane from a 3 hour delay I thought we were finally on our way. Wrong.

We were asked to gather our stuff and deplane, they said it was due to flights being diverted from fort lauderdale due to weather. What does that have to do with my flight. Nothing, that was a lie. After sitting there for 2 more hours they cancelled the flight.

Thats when the nightmare started. After standing in line for 3 1/2 hours They offered me a voucher. How is that going to get me home They finally walked away and left all of us stranded I had to purchase a ticket last minute on a different airline.

What started out as a 250.00 ticket ended up costing me 600.00 and 13 hours at an airport. Never will I step foot on a Spirit Airline.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight 452.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1295386

Also, air traffic control does exactly that. It decides how many planes *** and land out of an airport, and when weather is bad, they slow down the number of planes arriving/departing and can divert planes to other airports, or order planes scheduled to come to an airport to hold at the departure airport until air traffic is back under control.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1295255

Flights being diverted from Ft Lauderdale could ABSOLUTELY have affected your flight. Airports have to be able to handle the flights coming in and if some were diverted it could have easily messed up the arrival/departure ability of others.

This kind of stuff happens when you fly. It's part of the deal.

The voucher was more than they had to offer honestly. Many airlines don't even offer that.