Myself my boyfriend and another couple booked a flight over 2 months in advance for an adult weekend. When we got to the airport an hour early to print boarding passes and my boyfriends ticket said "unable to print, see attendant" we approach the ticket counter and the girl working said she didn't know why she couldn't print the boarding ticket that there was an error in the system.

She attempted to get some help from a manager who would not respond until 10 min before our flight was to depart. Needless to say we missed our flight! The general manager was also there who told us there could be a tsa issue due to a name similarity while the manager told us that we could drive to our destination and he could print a boarding pass to get back home by entering his middle name rather than initial. The GM told me that they didn't have a number for the TSA ( yeah right, an airline with no number to TSA) but,he did give me an email address.

While they refunded our tickets and wouldn't offer any assistance with our travel the GM acted as if he really did us a favor refunding our tickets that they screwed up to begin with. They wouldn't help pay for a rental car for our 8 hour drive or book us on another flight same day. The GM assured me that he would help and gave me his card. I emailed him and after 8 days of no response sent a follow up to let him know how sorry his word was as well as the company.

I let him know I am filing with the attorney generals office as well as letting social media know how horrible this company is. With in 15 min he responded and let me know someone from corporate would be calling me by the end of the following day. Well, what do you know a week later and I still have not heard anything. I can't believe this company is still in business with such poor management and no care or concern for their customers.

I would like to say that our trip was ruined we had to drive 8 hrs each way for a two day trip as we already had hotels and etc paid for as well as sitters for kids and time scheduled off from work. Oh and let me add I contacted TSA by phone after leaving the airport thanks to google who told me a boarding ticket could have been printed. I guess when a manager waits until 10 min before a flight is to depart to assist then it would make it difficult to print a boarding pass. I would have to let everyone know who is reading this I have NEVER seen a company who could care less about their customers!

They can't even take the time to reach out and hear my complaint! Shame on Spirit airlines!!!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments

Shame on you, getting to the airport on such short notice and expect everybody that works in the airport to help you out, honey, I'm sorry to tell you but you're a grown woman and need to get some responsibility.