Believe the complaints you see here. Believe that there are hundreds of thousands of others who didn't want anything ever to do with SPIRIT again and decided not to write just so they didn't have to relive the experience. This is the worst managed business I have ever encountered...By the time you are done it will also be the most expensive flight you have ever taken.

I will never take another flight on Spirit...even it it was free it will cost you more than you would believe. Book another airlines. If you decide not to listen, remember everything costs...seats, water, talking to customer service etc. etc. etc.

...you have been warned!!!

Comments

This is a not so good airline but they are cheep and they are not to mean they are not as bad as contanetle airlines

Well I was about to fly Spirit but now re-thinking my decision.

Well I was about to fly Spirit but now re-thinking my decision.

not low cost...the most expensive trip I have take to this city...got it!!!! the most expensive...I could have flown fully refundable, fully changeable on any other airline...please try to read all the words on the post...the most expensive..did you know spirit charges you to sit down!!! or to carry on a bag!!!...the most expansive ,Bub!

You guys gotta consider, that with a low price and if its going to be a 1hr trip there is room for error... yes, as a customer ur intittled to get ur money´s worth but can u really complain if u bought a bargain deal, on a short trip...

never on Spirit again