My husband and me came to check in the bags, and they let us check in and go to the gate even though already sold our tickets to another passengers!!! We have heard about this hours later after discussing the case with them, off course.

After checking in we went to the gate and they told us to wait to be called to enter the plane. This sounded very strange, and after a few minutes we saw that they let another passenger that came after us into the plane. We asked when we can get into the plane and they told us that the flight is closed!!!

Off course, they made up countless number of reasons for not letting us in the plane, and told to call the supervisor, which they did not do.

We went to the check in to talk with the supervisor, who was behaving the same rude way as previous employees were, and did not let us talk. She told us that time that they already sold our tickets to another passengers before we came to the check in! At that point I asked if I can record this statement, and the supervisor said that she will call the police because I am recording the conversation. I repeated that I asked if the conversation can be recorded, but she ignored me and called them. This was the worst and most disrespectful experience in communicating with another person I have ever had in my life.

When police came they asked about the reason for our complaint with Spirit and nothing about recording the communication. Afterwards, I have researched that it is allowed to record your own communication with them at the airport, which means that she was lying and trying to stop talking with us.

I have never in my life even thought that it would be possible to buy a ticket, come to the airport to find out that your ticket was sold out to someone else! Also, I have never been treated so disrespectfully in my life. Mind you, this was a public space at Delta Airport, in Atlanta, with so many people around you, where completely incompetent Spirit supervisor called a police on me because I asked if a conversation can be recorded, claiming that I was recording it!

I will NEVER in my life travel with Spirit again, and I will talk and write wherever possible to increase awareness about the wrongdoing they are conducting on everyday basis (as I have found out later, unfortunately).

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments