I booked a flight from O'Hare to Fort Lauderdale last week. However, when I was booking a separate return flight, I accidentally refreshed my screen and the cities went from Fort Lauderdale to Chicago to the original cities I departed from. When it was time for me to depart Chicago, I called Spirit to inform that I mistakenly refreshed my screen, which changed my return cities and they would NOT refund my money. They wouldn't give me a voucher, apply the funds to a new flight - nothing. This was for two flights, so I was out $200! I couldn't transfer anything. This was a complete waste of time and money.

So, on my departing flight from Chicago, when I entered the airplane there was a HUGE RED SUBSTANCE all over my seat! I thought it was blood and so did the flight attendant. It was melted lipstick all over the back of the seat! I was appalled and so were other passengers! The flight attendant used one alcohol wipe to try to clean it off and it did not come off. To my dismay, I had to sit on a 3 hour flight from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale with paper towels over the back of my seat, so I wouldn't get someone's gross, red, chunky lipstick all over my suit jacket! Needless to say, I will never in LIFE, EVER fly on Spirit again. I am a $9 fare club member, and you truly get what you pay for. This was the WORST experience I ever had flying in all of my years of flying. I flew American Airlines on my return flight. Although I was out another $300, I didn't care...as long as the plane was clean, and I was treated with respect by the crew.

All the best,