1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I have flown with Spirit many times and I will NEVER fly with you again, nor will anyone I know. It was so nice giving up the ammenities for a cheaper flight when Spirit began.

However, this airline has gotten so much worse and unpredictable that I would gladly pay more to fly with a company that gets me home. I had a scheduled flight to leave at 12:25pm on August 21, 2016 that never left. It was not due to incumbent weather, it was again a mechanical problem with the plane. This was the same excuse that has been given in the past.

A 2 hour and 45 minute flight took me and my sisters 30 hours a $300.00 room and $300.00 purchase of new tickets with another airline to get home the next day!

This Cheap ticket cost us more than first class with a real airlines.

Then I get a voucher of $50 to be use in 90 days. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of spirit airlines flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Spirit Airlines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1218936

If it was a mechanical issue they should have paid for your hotel.Also did they reschedule the flight for the following day?if not and it was truely cancelled all together,you should be getting a refund.Unfortunately this type of situation in inherent in the airline industry.This could happen with any airline.And because safety is # 1 in commercial aviation airlines are not required to provide compensation in the case of delay or cancellation.