I missed my first flight by 5 minutes due to endless delays at check-in at Atlanta.I returned next day.

Flew to Ft Lauderdale - then Bogota.

Return flight was first delayed by 3 hours in Fort lauderdale, then cancelled at midnight. No way at that time to get another flight out. 3 hours in line to be told at 03:00 "no flights to Atlanta available.

I paid $ 372 to book a one way from Delta to get back to Atlanta in a timely manner.A pisspoor run airline with rude discourteous, uncaring - you name it employees.NEVER, EVER AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1255902

You must know that delays happen at every airport with every airline.Not much they can do about it.

If you missed your plane, you did not allow enough time to get through security. That is on you.

All delays are stated on the monitor and over the loud speakers.Usually with an explanation.