I missed my first flight by 5 minutes due to endless delays at check-in at Atlanta.I returned next day.

Flew to Ft Lauderdale - then Bogota.

Return flight was first delayed by 3 hours in Fort lauderdale, then cancelled at midnight. No way at that time to get another flight out. 3 hours in line to be told at 03:00 "no flights to Atlanta available.

I paid $ 372 to book a one way from Delta to get back to Atlanta in a timely manner.A pisspoor run airline with rude discourteous, uncaring - you name it employees.NEVER, EVER AGAIN!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1255902

You must know that delays happen at every airport with every airline.Not much they can do about it.

If you missed your plane, you did not allow enough time to get through security. That is on you.

All delays are stated on the monitor and over the loud speakers.Usually with an explanation.

Delta Airlines - Half My Suitcase Is Missing Delta Airlines "My daughter I traveled from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale December 23, 2016. We checked 3 bags with Delta. When we went to collect our suitcase there was a large hole..." Read more Flydubai sucks! Avoid these airlines!!! Flydubai "These horrible airlines ruined my vacation! I was travelling from Kyiv, Ukraine to Sri Lanka with my family: my husband and 8 years old daughter. We booked the trip including..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more