I missed my first flight by 5 minutes due to endless delays at check-in at Atlanta.I returned next day.

Related: Spirit Airlines Flight Review from Plymouth, Minnesota

Flew to Ft Lauderdale - then Bogota.

Return flight was first delayed by 3 hours in Fort lauderdale, then cancelled at midnight. No way at that time to get another flight out. 3 hours in line to be told at 03:00 "no flights to Atlanta available.

I paid $ 372 to book a one way from Delta to get back to Atlanta in a timely manner.A pisspoor run airline with rude discourteous, uncaring - you name it employees.NEVER, EVER AGAIN!

Review about: Flight Delay.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Spirit Airlines Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

LadyScot

You must know that delays happen at every airport with every airline.Not much they can do about it.

If you missed your plane, you did not allow enough time to get through security. That is on you.

All delays are stated on the monitor and over the loud speakers.Usually with an explanation.

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Turkish Airlines - Lost checked baggage Turkish Airlines "Please reconsider before flying Turkish airlines anywhere in the world. If not then buy travel insurance because Turkish airlines will offer very low amount for your loss luggage. Watch my..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more