In a nutshell, Spirit delayed our flight long enough to come up with a solution to get our bags to the plane. We landed (flight was extrememly uncomfortable), and waited for 2 hours before finding out that an email was sent stating our bags didnt make it to the plane.

No one apologized, in fact, they were upset that we were upset (IMAGINE THAT). No one sent a message to the plane, no one sent a live agent to greet and inform us, no one sent a message over the PA system....we had to hunt them down to get answers. Then no one answers the millon and twelve telephone numbers that they have so no questions get answered. THEN, the flight returning our bags and merchandise the next evening was delayed yet another 3 hours.

We go to pick up our bag and STILL no one apologizes! They don't even check to make sure you pick up the right bag. So if I was crooked, I could have taken mine and the remaining 4 bags and a car seat....A CAR SEAT! Can you imagine these people didnt apologize to the parents of a new born for not providing them with their baby's car seat?

Customer service is horrible, and the decision makers are ***.

If Spirit Airline is the only flight i can afford any time i travel again, I'M NOT GOING! I would rather spend more with another airline than spend $3 for a bottle of water on Spirit...

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments