Holy Guacamole - worst airline experience EVER in my 35 years of travel. Avoid Spirit at all cost. Cancelled my flight back from Boston to Fort Lauderdale and changed me to another flight. That flight was delayed 4,1/2 hours but Spirit never told us and forgot to tell the flight crew. How do I know this?? I chatted with the pilots for a while who were also waiting for 4,1/2 hours and they told me they were getting ready to file a union grievance upon their arrival in Florida.

They also told me that Spirit closed their maintenance base in Detroit and now OUTSOURCES all of its Maintenance to Costa Rica! Awesome! It;s amazing what you learn while waiting close to five freakin hours for your flight!!! They also told me that Spirit crams 170 seats onto an airbus when Jetblue installs 150 into the same airplane.. Oh did I mention that the seats do not recline on Spirit?? Oops, forgot to tell you!!

Pay more and go Delta or Southwest or Jet Blue. It's worth it. I would give this airline zero stars if I could... Destroyed my entire weekend and that of 100 other people as well.!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments

Bought to round trip Tx. to Chic.

missed the leg in Tx.

bought anouther ticket from them, then went to the airport for the 2nd leg back to Tx they resold it and no refund. They got paid twice for 2 seat, so I had Rent a car and room until the next day