I wont bother wasting my time with a long review, it boils down to this; I purchased a ticket, I cancelled said ticket 2 days later and was told I would be reimbursed and was not, I called back and was told no record of cancellation. This is unacceptable and I told them the calls are recorded so just go back and listen to it, I was instead handed off from person to person and never got a straight answer. I couldn't understand half the people I talked to and the rest of them seemed so brain dead I doubt they are even aware they are a "functioning" human being.

This reviewer shared experience about "not returning my money " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $297. This person is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments