I purchased two round trip tickets from chicago to LA. Unforeseen medical emergency rendered me unable to travel.

I called and cancelled my tickets asked for a refund. They said no refund, but I can have a credit to use within the next year. So, I said okay. I was told that I would have to pay $125 change fee.

Expensive but fine, just so I don't lose my money. I called today to use my credit. And, to my surprise, I was told that I have no credit. The tickets weren't cancelled.

Funny, I have a cancellation number. I guess that was made up by the customer service rep. All I got was an I'm sorry and we could book a new ticket for you. Why in the *** would I give you more money?

I have gone through some of these complaints and see that other customers have been screwed out of "credits". These people are awful. How are they still in business? I am going to file a complaint with the BBB.

I wish I would have seen this before I gave these *** my money. Karma is a *** and that company will crash!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2012.

Comments

If I were you I would learn to read.. What part of NON-REFUNDABLE got you confused ? HUH ?