I paid them to get me and my 1 bag to Orlando. Neither of it happened.

They were delayed for so long I missed my connecting flight. The excuses ranged from weather to broken toilet to air traffic. Come to find out I was downsized. Before the flight even took off they made sure they were on the intercom telling everyone, they do not pay for hotels or transportation or refund money for missed flights.

I didn't even choose them for the price. There were cheaper flights but I needed the time they were supposed to land.

When I called to complain that I had no luggage ( since they sent me to a diff. airport with my bag going somewhere else) The person on the phone was from India and told me to get over it

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 21, 2011.

Comments

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #932628

THEY TREAT PEOPLE WORSE THAN ANIMALS..I HOPE THEY BANKRUPT SOON AND ALL THE DIRTY UNEDUCATED EMPLOYEES OF SPIRIT LOOSE THEIR JOB SO THEY CAN FINALLY LEARN HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE....48 LAYOVER AND THEY DID NOT EVEN OFFER ME GLASS OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit Airline is the worst of the worst. After the flight was delayed for 3 hours without any advanced notice, they still wanted to charge $5.00 for a glass of water.

Customer Service sucks. Don't be fooled by the cheap ticket, they kill you with the baggage fee even carry on.

First and last time I fly Spirit and will never recommend to anyone. Seats are so *** uncomfortable.