This is my first time ever writing a review. I've never felt so strongly about a company as I do now.

I thought I would save some money by flying with Spirit but that was not the case. There were hidden fees all around. For each carry on, it costs money to bring on board. However, it costs more money if you pay for it after you check in. How are you supposed to know you had to pay for carry on baggage until you check in though?

Another complaint is for their customer service. My flight was 2 hours delayed so I missed my layover. The flight attendants were very unhelpful when giving me vouchers for my hotel. They did not give me the phone number of the hotel, nor did they tell me how to get from the airport to the hotel with the voucher. We only got 7 dollars for each meal, which could only be used at the airport (i.e., before you pick up your luggage).

The line in the morning to check in again was about 3 times as long as any other airline and the employees do not know what is going on at all. They misplaced my baggage and tried to tell me that it was because I checked in late, when in reality, I checked in early.

So long story short, I'm never flying with Spirit ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 09, 2013.

Comments