I was taking my three kids to Disney world for spring break and I am divorced so I can't drive by myself so I bought plane tickets. We all got up at 5:00 am sharp because our was at 8:00 am. We go to check in and even from right then the lady at the counter was clear she didn't wake up on the right side of the bed.

She told us we had been ( us individually )kicked off the flight. I asked to see the manager and every person I talked to was rude. Apparently the plane had been Down sized do to maintenance issues yet they have a hub in Detroit and there were three Boeing 777 in the spirit hangar yet they putthe passengers in a CRJ ( much smaller plane).

I had to watch my two youngest so even though they put us on a southwest flight I still wanted to get there earlier so I had my oldest looking around for flights everywhere and it was very hard I even called my friend to check out departures in the other terminals.

All of the spirit employees at the gates were rude so I urge you please do not use spirit. They Are a terrible airline who do not deserve your patronage. If you want a reliable airline go on southwestthey have free stuff and the flight attendants sing!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments

Michaelispissed

I'm sorry I don't know my planes I just assumed because there was a small plane an a big plane and we were actually checkig in 2 hours before our flight we were told we were kicked off because we were re largest group

Um..... learn your airplanes's. Spirit Doesn't fly Boeing 777 or CRJ's They fly Airbus 321 or 319's and if you got bumped you probably took too long to get the airport with THREE KIDS!!!

That sucks that they kicked you from the flight but the attendants from South West really sing!?!