Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I had an issue with a flight attendant on a flight from Las Vegas to Ft. Lauderdale.

I boarded the plane, stowed my carry-on in the overhead bin, and sat in the first row, as I was supposed to do. The flight attendant decided that my carry-on bag was too large and removed it from the overhead bin, and refused to allow me to keep the bag, or to discuss the issue. The plane's Captain got involved, but by that time, the passengers had boarded and there was no longer space available. Then the bag was checked into cargo, without allowing me to retrieve my cell phone, which was needed to inform my car service that I would be delayed having to wait for the bag to be secured upon arrival.

By the time the bag was received, it was torn, and the car service had left the airport because they could not reach me.

Then, I had to pay an additional charge to have them return. I will never fly on Spirit Airlines again, and by looking at the current number of complaints, neither will a lot of other customers.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Flight attendants with poor customer service attitude, Very unhappy.

Comments

I've never had an issue with Spirit. You know why?

Because I measure my carry-on bag first and I make sure it fits in the bin that all airports have right outside the gate. Simple.