I will never ever board spirit airlines again. The service was horrible,cramped seats,no leg room,and 3 to a seat.

The worst part about it was I had to pay for my carry on bag and my luggage what the ***??? Also if you just want a water bottle while on your flight it will cost you about $2.00 doesn't make any sense but its a discount airline.

Spirit is basically the airplane version of greyhound buses if you think about it. My advice to you is to fly with delta,airtran,or anything else unless you want to be a pissed off costumer like me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 09, 2012.

Comments

GeorgeEO

Greyhound bus of the sky is a good analogy for Spirit. Ads plastered to the back of seats and dirty cracked vinyl seats makes me wonder just how low Spirit will go.

The breaking straw for me was when I was online just trying to get pricing for a flight, the system charged my card without evening asking for confirmation. I immediately called Spirit and got an Indian speaking guy who told me they could not refund my card but only give me credit for a future flight. "I don't want a future flight, my card was charged mistakenly 10 minutes ago I want the charge reversed".

Supervisor (also Indian), "sorry we do not offer refunds".

Trust me when I say this... "I WILL NEVER EVER BOARD a SPIRIT AIRLINE FLIGHT AGAIN".

:( Sprirt Airlines looks for every way possible to rip off the consumer. They charge you for everything, their communication with customers is horrible (probably in Bombay--man's voice, "this is Peggy!" and we will NEVER use this low-life, rip-off airline again.

I found we could have flown for the same price on Southwest with none of the hassle and bags would have been free! No more for Spirit--Spirit--Ha!