Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Warning: Do Not Book With Spirit Airlines. Yes, they are the cheapest and upfront you will be enticed to purchase the ticket.

We did for a family of five on a budget. Worst mistake ever. We ended up spending triple the cost for our trip. Our trip did not end well.

Our flight delayed from 10:55pm, 12:15am , 1:15am lastly cancelled at 2:45am. With no announcement at gate, mixed email announcement. No guidance on what to do next, It was joke a FULL flight of people who wanted answers and help after last minute flight cancellation. The staff was not prepared or provide any organization in helping remediate the issue in getting customers home as soon as possible.

My family paid for a hotel last minute after trying 30 sold out hotels we found 1 hotel at $266.67. Not to mention when we showed up to airport the next day for our flight it was cancelled till Mon 1am. I ended up trying to get a refund from someone that could not understand english frustrated in repeating myself over again in what I was trying to do. The customer support center clearly reads off of a computer screen like a robot and did not fix our situation.

They gave us options that we have exhausted from and could not trust putting us on the next available flight that keeps cancelling is not an option. Last minute flight family of 5 costed $2500.00, hotel accomodations $266.67. You get what you pay for. Morons that are trained at the customers expense.

They have no sympathy, no compassion, definitly not customer service oriented. They will not admit to any of their faults and are trained very well to treat customers poorly. I don't know how they can be proud of representing their company based of being the cheapest airline.

I certainly experienced this and will never pay to be treated like this again from Spirit. Do Not Book from Spirit airlines.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unprofessional organization, Unprofessional staff, Flight attendants with poor customer service attitude, Poorly resolved customer concerns.

Comments

What was the reason for cancellation?if it was something out of the airlines control like weather airlines will not compensate or pay for lodging.