Girl at Spiritair airport counter would not accept reservation previously paid with cr card

because my last name only had one letter.I have recently booked a cruise,and flights in the

past w/no problem on Spirit.Its not my fault that it printed that way and my full last name

and address appears on another part of the reservation page.Spirit was unavailable by phone

at night,(and often by recorded messages saying due to high call volume,autodirecting to

prompt for hotel reservations,and disconnecting),so the rather nasty personnel required me

to pay again twice as much or have no flight out on Xmas at 3 am or thereafter.I refuse to

pay this coerced additional amount of double billing and could be verified by the full name

and address printed on the remainder of the reservation.Spiritair reply is its my fault and

offered a measly $14.95 future credit expiring in a month on the next flight(there wont

be).The credit card customer service,says at first call,the charge has been removed(lie),and

was still posted due on account page.Chase Customer service by emails cannot understand

that I was double billed for same flight,(call it blackmail if you like) and gives

preprogrammed answers that the service was offered and the amount is due.I have spoken with

others on my trip and have heard that this company has gone from good to a scam,$100 bag

fee,poor customer service,seating for short people,high prices for a little bottle of

water,etc.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments