The agent checked us in for our flight to Dallas and said one carryon baggage was allowed as is standard by all airlines. At the boarding gate we were stopped and harassed to pay an extra $50 for an almost empty bag which the check in agent had told us was free.

This is unacceptable and fraudulent.

I will never use this airlines and will make sure through social media that everyone knows what horrible service you offer and how you steal money from your passengers. When I called the airlines after being attended to by a machine for an hour finally an agent came on was rude and kept putting me on hold

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #718882

I will never use this airline again...I was scared that we would need oxygen and before you can use it, you have to have a debit card. They charge for everything, this is not ultra low cost. :cry :(

Dallas, Texas, United States #716125

They have the most unprofessional employees who behave like cheap thugs.

Los Angeles, California, United States #708432

Spirit airline must train ther unprofessional employes and be responsable for their mistakes!!! I would NEVER make bussines with spirit airline they are the WORST!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #704639

They don't care about our comments. They don't use social media to talk to their customers.

Boycott this airline. If everyone does, they won't stay in business for long.