1.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

During our outbound flight a flight attendant dropped items out of an overhead bin injuring my daughter sitting in the seat below. The injury sent us to the hospital instead of fishing, and we had to cancel our trip because of her pain.

We tried 7 times for 15 hours to reach or be called back by a supervisor to change our flight home without a fee. Never happened! We ended up paying EXTRA for an early return due to THEIR negligence and our having to cancel any chance of enjoying the trip is not even worth discussing right?

WHAT A TERRIBLE AIRLINE!! I wish I owned 52% stock in the company, I would close them down!

And BTW, I didn't choose or pay for a "cheap discount flight" I was stuck using them due to schedule constraints on my outbound flight, and sank over two thousand dollars into 3 RT tickets Chicago to Oakland.

MajorT wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments