Number of Destinations

Never in my years of frequent travel, have I ever had such an inferior and disappointing experience. It was a costly error to try Spirit airlines, one which I never intend to make again.

Here are bullet points of the extent of poor service and poor everything associated with this airline:

*apathetic, disinterested employees who "forgot" my disabled mother was in line to be assisted to her gate.

*rude, unresponsive staff members on every single level of service.

*disceptive pricing, which infuriating me by the end of the ordeal! What you see is absolutely not what you get!

*poorly designed website, which makes it unnecessarily difficult and frustrating to navigate through.

* I have not one positive comment to make about this airline, the service, nor the prices. Prepare to feel completely violated by this dishonest, disingenuous, and despicable corporate nightmare of a company. If you choose Spirit, prepare to be treated with absolutely no regard nor care. Do not entrust a loved one who needs assistance. They will charge you and then fail to do the job you paid for, leaving you feeling distressed about the safety, care or consideration of one for whom you are deeply concerned. I feel certain this airline will not make any of their errors right. But if this depiction of the nightmarish fiasco does not make you think twice about the integrity of this airline, at least I warned, "Buyer Beware!" Needless to say, I will never fly this airline. But I will make it my mission in life to share this horrendous experience with all the many travelers I speak to every single day in my line of work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2016.

Comments