2.3
Number of Destinations

I fly approximately 1-2 times a month with Spirit, ONLY because they are inexpensive. The majority of their staff are unprofessional in both appearance and customer service.

I understand they are a low cost airline. However, there is no excuse for their employees to be so unprofessional and down right rude.

I worked for an airline as a gate and ticket counter agent, so I know how stressful the position can get at times. It seems that this airline does not concern their selves with the basics of customer service and I'm really getting sick of it, I'm not going to renew my membership club with them and I will start paying a higher price to fly another airline, I would rather do that just to receive common courtesy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments