Prairie View, Texas
1.9
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

im an college student and I've had my fair share of *** thrown my way but this by far was the shittiest experience i have ever had in regards to a "business".

my flight was scheduled to *** at 4:06 on monday October 13th, i arrived at the airport 2 hours early (2:06 pm) like they suggest only to find out at 4 it was delayed, no biggie. when the plane finally got in we then find out the the pilot left so they had to "try" and find another one to no avail. they then told us at 11:00 pm that the flight was cancelled. after an 2 hour wait to schedule a flight i found out that the only available flight thru them was on wednesday October 15th. they then told me that i wasn't going to be able to get a full refund due to the fact that i already went on half my trip not taking into account the time they wasted of mine and the money i had to pay to get back home.

I had midterms that week so in turn i had to pay 231 for a trip back.

i will always advise others to never fly with spirit. their ethics and morals are excruciatingly bad and to top it all off their customer service is subpar.

Cameron LaMarr Gordon

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments