1.5

First, awful service. Employees didn't know about anything that I asked to them.

Second, the most uncomfortable seats.

It is not the first time that I have problem traveling with Spirit Airlines. I arrived 1 hour before my flight with a 2 month old baby and they said that I could not board in the airpline because the luggage part was already close. I told them to let me board and then send my baggage next day, they told me that it can't be possible (bullsh*t). They supposed to give me the next flight for free and they was charging me $90.

They didn't want to give me even a credit for the baggage (that was $52) so I "loose" my flight and my money just because they said so. I will never ever travel again with Spirit Airlines.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of spirit airlines flight. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments