3.3

Flight departed at 10:45 heard my name announced while going through sercurity. Informed employees held up in sercurity both my husband and I chosen for further body search.

Arrived at gate at 10:30 no attendees there door closed they sold our tickets. Then told me to keep my returning flight I needed to purchase another departure all others booked for current date, the next day, and not direct flights. Purchase tickets for Saturday with a 4 hour lay over only to find out that there was a direct flight from Philly at 6 am.

So I paid 135 to modify for lay over flight and they wanted me to pay an additional 224.96 to get the best available flight that was never offered to me! First and last time ever flying Spirit.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ebr0823 is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments

It's their fault you were that late? Nope.

When flying, you have to arrive an hour early in case of security delays. Maybe you learned your lesson?