Spirit Airlines is such a horrible place to fly. I purchased round trip flights from New Orleans to Fort Laurdale spirit ended up canceling my departure flight for a later time I was have a serious surgery procedure and had to leave therefore it's time for me to leave on my round trip they done canceled my flight because I didn't fly with which is so wrong cause never in there fine print do it state about them canceling your whole flight I paid for it and I want someone from higher management to contact me at (504)237-5082.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The period and other punctuation are part of the English language. Their use make comments easier to read.