Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

We flew from Cancun to Dallas then o to Chicago.Our flight was cancelled once we arrived in Dallas the next available flight offered was June 2nd.

Yes two full days. No food vouchers hotels nothing.My husband had to work and we couldn't afford two days of hotel food and miss two days of work with no pay. We had to pay 300$ and drive the 15 hours home! It was a total nightmare.

When I called spirit they cared as much as there ticket agent. They didn't. No apology they stranded us in Dallas with nothing . They are the worst airline I have ever used.

It was booked through Apple with our trip. They also charge for everything. You might think it's worth it for a cheap flight but by the time you pay for bags and sit in such uncomfortable quarters you won't do it again. We learned this was the worst airlines.

I hope they go out of business.

Cannot just strand people and do nothing or even care.They wouldn't offer us a nickle towards anything

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments