The worst airline ever exists in the world .

I was planning to fly from SAN to DAL today .

Didn't expect to pay a $100 fee for a tiny carry on , so I argued with the front desk .

Meanwhile , there is another lady arguing with the front desk for 15 minutes . In the end , they gave her a clear plastic bag to load her belongs to the bag ! And finally let her board .

I requested the same bag . The customer service guy lying to me by saying : that's her own bag .

I replied , I saw you took the bag ftom the storge behind you .

He ignored me and walked away .

I already contacted my nyc attorney for filing a racial discrimination lawsuit and inappropriate business services attitude for this matter .

It makes me frustrated and depressed and losing hope for the future America !

If we don't stop the racial discrimination matter , America is no longer a great country .

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments

So you agreed to the rules with Spirit airlines and then argue at the counter about having them enforced. You are too cheap to pay the $100 fee for a carry on, despite the fact you agreed to it when you bought your ticket.

What makes you so entitled to have the rules bent just for you?

Then when the airlines [we don't know why] allows another passenger a plastic bag, you seize on racial discrimination. You waive the flag of racial discrimination without any proof that was the reason.

Maybe the agent just got tired of arguing. It is people like you who scream racial discrimination at the smallest perceived slight that devalue and degrade the efforts made in real advances in racial harmony, and make such claims into a badge of entitlement just because you were not treated like the princess you think you are in your own mind.