The worst airline ever exists in the world .

I was planning to fly from SAN to DAL today .

Didn't expect to pay a $100 fee for a tiny carry on , so I argued with the front desk .

Meanwhile , there is another lady arguing with the front desk for 15 minutes . In the end , they gave her a clear plastic bag to load her belongs to the bag ! And finally let her board .

I requested the same bag . The customer service guy lying to me by saying : that's her own bag .

I replied , I saw you took the bag ftom the storge behind you .

He ignored me and walked away .

I already contacted my nyc attorney for filing a racial discrimination lawsuit and inappropriate business services attitude for this matter .

It makes me frustrated and depressed and losing hope for the future America !

If we don't stop the racial discrimination matter , America is no longer a great country .

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 23, 2015.

Comments

So you agreed to the rules with Spirit airlines and then argue at the counter about having them enforced. You are too cheap to pay the $100 fee for a carry on, despite the fact you agreed to it when you bought your ticket.

What makes you so entitled to have the rules bent just for you?

Then when the airlines [we don't know why] allows another passenger a plastic bag, you seize on racial discrimination. You waive the flag of racial discrimination without any proof that was the reason.

Maybe the agent just got tired of arguing. It is people like you who scream racial discrimination at the smallest perceived slight that devalue and degrade the efforts made in real advances in racial harmony, and make such claims into a badge of entitlement just because you were not treated like the princess you think you are in your own mind.