This airline is hideous! We were told our flight was delayed 10 minutes after we were supposed to start boarding due to the fact that "one of the 5 crew members was nowhere to be found".

WHAT??? 45 minutes later we were told the flight was completely cancelled and we were instructed to go back to the ticket counter to re-book on other airlines. After stNding in line for over 2 hours, I was told that I would have to wait to fly out the next day. I asked about a hotel voucher and was told "all flights in the Minneapolis area were booked".

I asked if a food voucher was available, and the agent stated she would"see what she could do". No food voucher ever materialized. So No flight. No Place to Stay.

And No Food Voucher.

NEVER AGAIN SPIRIT! N E V E R AGAIN!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments