2.6
Number of Destinations

I have always flown Spirit. My daughter lives in Vegas and I frequently go out there.

I flew home this morning (4-12-16) we were 45 minutes late leaving Macarren..... Why? Apparently our maintenance paperwork wasn't filed or signed..... BULLSH*T!!

ONE MORE *** thing happens, and I WILL NEVER FLY SPIRIT AGAIN!!! They will definitely lose a long time customer. The pilot was short and unapologetic. He even trailed off once when he was making an announcement.

What a crock.... I never even saw the flight attendants except when they RAN the beverage cart by.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments