1.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I was treated so poor these past 2 days missing my flight almost 2 times because of the horrible customer service team in san Juan.I have pictures and videos of what happened today as I was embarrassed in front of all passengers trying to be forced to sit in a seat that was not mine and squeezed in between a 500 lb man!

The seat wasn't even my assigned seat yet they were forcing me to ne uncomfortable! Being charged fees for things that I should not have paid, ex. Carry on under my seat!

The attendants did absolutely nothing to help instead threatened to kick me off flight even after they delayed us over an hour.Totally dissatisfied and am going to do all I can to make sure this situation doesn't happen to Anyone else!

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant.

Comments

500 Lb persons should have to purchase 2 seats. Or pay by the pound x volume like all other type of freight.

I hate flying and have never had anything but trouble coming or going from San Juan.

to Smitty Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1314126

Agreed. I'm just under 300lbs and I still purchase two seats when flying, especially on Spirit as the seats are so small. It's just courtesy for those who have to sit near me.