I had a very bad experiences for my 1st time flying Spirit. They lied to the passengers about the truth reasons why the flight was delayed.

I had to spend 3hours at gate to departure. On top of everything it's DIFFICULT to reach somebody to COMPLAINT. The 8014012222 I found to be a joke. I have yet to solve my dilemma...

Because of all of the unnecessary lies, I got sick on the flight. Which could have easily been redirected. Had they been truthful in the beginning. Had gave passengers the opportunity to solve this issue...

instead they were Liars.

I believe that's what they were told to tell us a lied. Dissatisfied and disgusted:-( :-( :-(.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of spirit airlines flight 600. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines flight 600 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1200286

If you got sick because of a delay you really should stay home or travel with a keeper