1.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Spirit is no deal. Every leg of my trip has been a disaster.

A two hour delay on leg one left us sleeping in the airport. A delay getting assigned a gate on the way back lead to a back up in customs. After over 2 hours there, by the way, customs in Fort Lauderdale sucks, we had to reacquire our bags, they did not simply translate to the next flight, then run out *** off with a young child, to the other end of the airport. Not sure who laid out Fort Lauderdale airport but I am fairly sure a drunk with a crayon was involved.

When we finally made the gate and missed the flight by two minutes we were greeted by gate personal who were dimissive and plain rude. Oh, and forget the fare club. We still were charged $50 for our bag not the $9 we were promised. Over 40 passengers were in line who had missed the flight to Chicago.

40! I counted! They plan to Chicago left on time but must have been empty. Then Spirit was ill equipped to handle this glut of passengers looking to rebook.

Another hour and a half only to find out the next flight was at 10 pm the next night and you had to stay over night in another airport before finally arriving in Chicago. Two days late. We are now flying to Philadelphia then on to Detroit before renting a car to drive back to Chicago. Total is over $600 in added hotel and car for all legs on the trip not including added meals.

A lost work day and a lost day and a half of vacation. So much for the savings. Less money.

More go. My ***.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight 464.

Comments