I am so sick of spirit airlines never again will I book a flight through them. We booked a flight for California for the thanksgiving holiday 2012.

We had to cancel due to an emergency surgery my wife needed to have. I called spirit and requested a refund due to the unexpected emergency. They said that it was there policy no t to issue any refunds. But that they would issue only a $139.00 credit to my account for 60 days.

I paid $550.00 for the tickets and only be credited $139.00. I contacted the BBB and they said they couldn't do anything. How can companies get away with stealing money from people? If you or I walk into a store and steal we would be arrested.

Spirit Airlines steals from you and I and its ok because their policy reads that they are allowed to be thieves.

Customer care and service is something of the past. Don't fly with spirit airlines it will eventually cost you more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 21, 2013.

Comments

You are sure right.I statred with a low fare but the time they charged me for every piece of luggage.and everything else they didn't include you end up paying more than going with an other airline. They're nothing but thieves.....