3.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Yesterday, I had a flight that was departing at 11 pm, two hours before the flight I received an email notification stating it was delayed until 12:25. So, my family and I decided to take a little extra time grabbing a *** to eat.

I then received another notification stating it was pushed back to 2:01 am. And 45 minutes I received yet another notification but this time it was moved back to 12:00AM. By the time I got there the plane was already gone. I can not explain how pissed I was that the flight was not held until the last notified time or at least gave sooner notification.

As an active duty military member, this was very unexceptable.

There are some people that have to report in a timely manner. As much as I have traveled I have NEVER experienced such poor service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of departures. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned departures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments

Media, Pennsylvania, United States #1257166

It was not acceptable to not be around the gate area. That is just common sense. Did you get there at 12:01 a.m.?