Bumped two days in a row. No compensation...

Rental car beaks and hotel costs extra. $900. Over 1100 people bumped from flights in one weekend ! Bag fees are crazy $50 for carry ons too!

Southwest would have been cheaper when factoring in bag fees not to mention the $900 extra costs . We were bumped the year before too. The topper was the $9 fee club.. Try to get one!

I called and cancelled right after they bumped us the 2nd time. I just got my credit card bill and low and behold another $69.99 charged for renewal.

When I called , they said there will be no refunds once it is charged. I am organizing a class action lawsuit for these charges and the extra costs for all passengers who were bumped due to severe overbooking.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of departure. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned departure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments