Spirit Airlines Customer Service is Frustrating!

They sent me a promotion email for $24 off the flight and the promo code wasn't working but I met all of the criteria(time of Travel, Market, and Destination). The customer service rep said that it was working and it was something that I was doing.

She said that she entered the same flight info and she received the $24 credit. I also informed her that I had a credit from a previous flight that I wanted to use and she said that it's complicated to enter the credit on line and suggested that she enters the order. She did charged me $10 service fee (which I agreed to) but I later found out she didn't credit me the $24 discount for each passenger. I called back and spoke to a total of 5 reps.

The 1st and 3rd rep call got disconnected. The 2nd and 4th rep said the same thing that the original rep said that sold me my ticket. That they tested my flight info and they were receiving the $24 credit. The plan, as they suggested, was to cancel my reservations get a full refund and rebook online.

The 4th rep said it was my problem with my computer so I tried a different computer and got same issue. I called back the 5th time and the rep now said that I didn't qualify because of the destination. Well, tell that to the 3 reps who review my light info, tested their systems, and came back saying that it was a system problem with my computer. He directed me to an online screen that had a different version of the qualifications.

I'm done with spirit.

They're not worth the frustration.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2011.

Comments