2.7
Additional Fees
Quality of Food

After missing out flight by 5 minutes because check luggage and severity was so backed up we get to the desk and the customer service lady wanted to literally ARGUE with everyone. Ruth wanted to yell at everyone and raise her voice. Very unprofessional and will never fly spirit again only because of the horrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I got to the airport at fort lauderdale on time so that I could check in and print my ticket. I was having problems with the kiosk and could not get any of the Spirit people help me.

When I figured out the machine I was 2 minutes late over the 45 minutes check in and could not get a boarding ticket. I had to join another line because none of the Spirit staff was allowed to help me, per the supervisor until it was my turn on the line. When it was my turn they said I cannot get a boarding ticket because I was late. The plane did not start boarding yet and was due to leave in an hour.

Yet they could let me and my two children in. They told me the next a flight was in 2 days. I had to pay over 1,000.00 for the three of us on another flight. Spirit robbed me over 400.00.

I would never use them nor refer them to anyone. They are the worst airline. No help at all - very unprofessional. They treat customers like cattles.

I had a great experience coming on Jetblue. I'm sorry did not use them for my return.

Trying to save a few dollars turned out to be very expensive.

to Anonymous Bellevue, Washington, United States #1235191

Unless you gave yourself two hours you were not on time.almost all airlines have a check in cutoff time at that time you must be in possesion of your boarding pass and all bags checked.bags have to be screened by tsa then returned to the airline to be loaded on the plane.it takes time.also some airlines computer check in system will transfer the passenger manifest to the gate at the cutoff time and once that happens there is nothing the agent at checkin can do the flight is no longer there to allow anyone to check in and get the boarding pass.