The most terrible horrible service I've ever had on an Airline. unprofessional customer service and rude.

They don't give you an upfront price .one day before flighting out I received an e-mail.stating if the agent checked us in it would be a charge of $10.00 more for each.I had to leave a small box behind that was 8bls they wanted to change me $150.00. And charge if you want to sit together and tried to tell me my passport was not valid.never again...........

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 24, 2016.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1196321

Other than the passport issue, EVERYTHING in your complaint is stated clear as day on Spirit's website. This one's on you for lack of common sense research.

I just flew on it myself and I will Never!!! use this airline again .pay a little more and get better service.

I walked to the bathroom with my grandson and ask if it was free to use the flight attend.

Pointed at the bathroom rolled her eye's.and walked off. There's no excuse for rudeness.

to Anonymous Bellevue, Washington, United States #1235195

Like you said there is no excuse for rudeness.what do you think your comment to the flight attendant was?they dont make the rules or prices.rudeness is what you get for a smart *** comment and im guessing they way you said it was probaly in a rude condesinding way not playful joking.