2.0
Level of Comfort

I traveled from Chicago to Baltimore on Saturday 10/17 and the plane was packed with Cubs fans.

I had checked a bag and had a small roller bag that fit the personal item criteria. I got on the plane in Chicago with my bag and stored it no problems.

Coming back on Wednesday 10/21 on a empty plane. I was strong armed by Gate Agent 37553 to pay $100 else I wasn't getting on the plane. My bag fit the criteria in the sample box they had but she told me it had to be horizontal???? If i wanted to get on the plane, I had to pay her right there $100. The plane was 1/3 full. She was rude. When I told her I had no problems with the bag coming from Chicago - she said it didn't matter. She said I could have saved myself $45 if I paid at the gate. I told her the gate agent saw my roller and never said anything and she said I must be lying. This also went after some senior citizens who didn't have $100 to their name.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spirit airlines baggage policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Spirit Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines baggage policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments