Weatherford, Oklahoma
1.6
Number of Destinations

Flew on Spirit with my husband for our 12th year anniversary to NO. After the return flight, while picking up luggage we noticed both of our bags were ruined.

My bags outside fabric was slashed and my husbands suitcase was broken and you could stick your hand right into the inner compartment. We were lucky he didn't lose anything. We reported it immediately, they made note and gave us a paper with a number to call to follow up and instructions how to file a claim. I did everything to file the claim and after I hadn't heard anything I called the number to follow up.

Guess what? Nobody answers and it's a recording and all it does it tell you to file a claim. I tried calling customer service and all they do is take money and reservations. There is nobody to call anywhere to discuss any problems.

Their answer was that they are an online company and so they have to real "customer service" number. To make a long story short, we did not have the receipt from purchasing our luggage, what, 4 years ago so they would not compensate us in any way!

So, we payed to fly with them and all the extra costs for seat assignment, luggage, etc and we got 2 suitcases we can no longer use. We will never fly Spirit again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Baggage Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2016.

Comments